- BSc, Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 1989.
- Graduate Studies Certificate, Renewable Resources, MacDonald College, McGill University, Canada, 1990.
- MSc, Biology, 1991.
- Doctor of Science (dr. scient.) / PhD, Wageningen University (WUR), Netherlands, 2015.
- University of California
- Marine ecology
- Marine Biodiversity
- Ecosystem ecology
- Aquatic Ecology
- Rufener M; Kristensen K; Rasmus J; Bastardie F. 2021. Bridging the gap between commercial fisheries and survey data to model the spatiotemporal dynamics of marine species.Ecological applications. DOI:10.1002/eap.2453
- Paoletti S; Rasmus J; Sparrevohn C; Bastardie F. 2021. Potential for Mesopelagic Fishery Compared to Economy and Fisheries Dynamics in Current Large Scale Danish Pelagic Fishery. Frontiers in Marine Science. DOI:10.3389/fmars.2021.720897
- Bossier S; Rasmus J; Almroth- Rosell E; Höglund A. 2021. Integrated ecosystem impacts of climate change and eutrophication on main Baltic fishery resources. Ecological Modelling. DOI:10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109609
- Mildenberger, T. et al. 2021. Implementing the precautionary approach into fisheries management: Biomass reference points and uncertainty buffers. Fish and Fisheries. DOI:10.1111/faf.12599
- Mildenberger, T. et al. 2019. Time-variant productivity in biomass dynamic models on seasonal and long-term scales. ICES Journal of Marine Science. DOI:10.1093/icesjms/fsz154