- Biological Sciences, University of Chile. Chile, 2011.
- Doctor in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology from the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Chile. Chile, 2020.
- Institute of Ecology and Biodiversity (IEB)
- University of Chile
- Ecology and evolution
- Population’s genetics
- Molecular ecology
- Genetic diversity
- Molecular evolution
- Molecular markers
- Maturana C. et al. 2021. Historical biogeography of the Gondwanan freshwater genus Boeckella (Crustacea): Timing and modes of speciation in the Southern Hemisphere. Diversity and Distributions. DOI: 10.1111/ddi.13405
- Maturana C. et al. 2020. Evidence of strong small-scale population structure in the Antarctic freshwater copepod Boeckella poppei in lakes on Signy Island, South Orkney Islands. Limnology and Oceanography. DOI:10.1002/lno.11435