- History and Geography Teacher, University of Playa Ancha. Chile, 2013.
- Master in International Relations. Center for Legislative Assistance Studies (CEAL), Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaíso. Chile, 2018.
- PhD candidate in Political Science. Mention in International Relations. Center for International Studies (CERI). Institute of Political Studies of Paris, Sciences Po. Paris, 2019.
- Paris Institute of Political Studies Sciences Po
- International Relations
- Geopolitics of polar regions
- Governance and resources management system
- Political ecology
- Book chapter: Magellan: historical imaginary and political perceptions of a proto-globalization. In the Strait of Magellan. Images and perceptions of five centuries. LW Editorial.
- “China and the polar regions”: how Beijing traces its route in Antarctica via Argentina and Chile. Asialyst journal.
- Non-state actors in Antarctica. An analysis from science, the environment and tourism. Sophia Austral Journal No 22, 2nd Semester 2018.
- The circular economy as an alternative response to food challenges: a case study for the situation in Chile. International relations chilean journal.
- The Yámana Culture and the French scientific mission at Cape Horn. Images from a pioneer record, 1882-1883. Historical and geographical notes Journal, University of Playa Ancha.